Big Data Analytics
Innovative organisations are using analytics to sort through growing volumes and velocity of data in order to predict customer behavior and strengthen brand loyalty.
For most organisations, big data is the reality of doing business. It’s the proliferation of structured and unstructured data that floods your organisation on a daily basis – and if managed well, it can deliver powerful insights. Imagine being able to analyse data to determine the root cause of failures. Or detect fraudulent behaviour before it affects revenue. Implementing the right solutions to make the most of your big data – from data management to analytics – can be key to your business success.
Future Generation Solution’s technical consultants can help you determine the right solution for your organisation. Our solutions will give you:
- Interactive Dashboards with real time drill down - letting users ask questions and get answers
- Seamless Integration - through an optimized, live connector
- Simple, easy collaboration to share findings - with others as fast as users discover them
- Easy-to-use solution to virtualise big data fast
Big Data Analytics benefits:
- Big Data can unlock significant value by making information transparent. There is still a significant amount of information that is not yet captured in digital form, e.g., data that are on paper, or not made easily accessible and searchable through networks. Up to 25 percent of the effort in some knowledge worker workgroups consists of searching for data and then transferring them to another (sometimes virtual) location. This effort represents a significant source of inefficiency.
- As organisations create and store more transactional data in digital form, they can collect more accurate and detailed performance information on everything from product inventories to sick days and therefore expose variability and boost performance. In fact, some leading companies are using their ability to collect and analyse big data to conduct controlled experiments to make better management decisions.
- Big Data allows ever-narrower segmentation of customers and therefore much more precisely tailored products or services.
- Sophisticated analytics can substantially improve decision-making, minimise risks, and unearth valuable insights that would otherwise remain hidden.
- Big Data can be used to develop the next generation of products and services. For instance, manufacturers are using data obtained from sensors embedded in products to create innovative after-sales service offerings such as proactive maintenance to avoid failures in new.
Contact us to find out more about our big data analytics solutions, or to talk to one of our experts.