BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
The Bring your own device phenomenon is reshaping the way you purchase, deliver, manage and secure your IT.
It is estimated that by 2015 65% of employees will be using a personal device to manage data and IT departments are working to ensure many popular work applications can be accessed easily from mobile devices as a result. Naturally, allowing devices to be used outside of the safety of the business opens up the infrastructure to an increased level of risk, but these fears are easily quelled with the right security policies and guidelines in place.
Future Generation Solutions understands that Scalability and speed of deployment are majoring factor as you will need the option of expansion without hindrance when more devices are connected to the wireless network.
Our experts can help you to roll out a successful BYOD strategy and advise on the right devices and applications that will benefit your business. We understand that you have your own objectives of what you want to achieve with BYOD; whether it be delivering more voice, mobile data or remote working services.
Future Generation Solutions will help you to:
- Understand secure methods in providing employees with mobile devices, applications and content
- Identify the solutions to manage mobile devices, applications and content across your respected industries
- Recognise best practice and concepts for securing mobility
- Learn the steps that businesses need to take to evaluate and implement in order to securely manage their content
- Identify best practice for implementing an enterprise mobility management solution to minimise the challenges and risks that come with BYOD
We help businesses on their BYOD journey holistically, covering all angles, so that business benefits of Bring Your Own Device are company-wide.
- Owners/Executives - increase employee productivity and customer care
- IT - regain control over security and your network
- HR - attract and retain the best talent by letting staff choose the tools they use for work
- Finance - potentially save money on providing and maintaining devices
- Employees - use the device you want for both personal and business use - making you more productive and minimising frustration
Together with our trusted partners, we can offer an end to end Bring Your Own Device service, covering:
- Policy and people
- Access to applications
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Network and connectivity
Contact us to find out more about our BYOD solutions, or to talk to one of our experts.